Where is the love?
I was at a retreat this weekend and then came back to a flurry of crazy updates in the “news”.
In my (heart and) mind I was thinking where is the love?
That reminded me of how this year I’ve revisited a concept deeper that I realize I rarely talk about, so I wanted to share it with you today. The concept I’m referring to is the idea of treating your business as part of your spiritual practice.
What I mean by that is to not compartmentalize your tasks as “work” and instead, acknowledging that everything you do is fueling your work. This is the beginning stages of doing business with heart & soul.
- When I find myself skipping breakfast ’cause “I have lots do”
- Or not working out because I’m busy “and there’s just not enough time”
- Or consider skipping a birthday party because “I’m soooo swamped“
I remember that if my work is part of my spiritual practice, those things aren’t taking me way from being productive, they are actually fueling the vessel (ahem, me) that makes this business work and happen in the first place.
- I need a healthy breakfast to be sharp and nourished
- I need to work out so those endorphins can keep me upbeat throughout the day
- I need to be around people in celebration because that’s when I feel like I’m living my best life
That is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to creating a business that has heart and soul.
On February 7th, I’m going to be teaching folks like you how to really create a soul-centered business. It’s not just about feeling good it’s about being profitable and being fulfilled. #AMEN
If you’re interested in taking a deep dive with me on the subject, you can register for the free workshop here.
There is always a replay for these events, but I’d love to feel your energy live, so I hope you can make it! I’ll be taking questions throughout so you don’t want to miss the first webinar of the year!
Register here now and I can’t wait to see you there.
P.S. The more the merrier, it’s about creating the world we want to live in. Feel free to cut and paste this link: bit.ly/freedomformulawebinar and spread the word to your friends and your community.