I know you’re probably already inundated with so much New
Year’s propaganda you feel like your head is going to explode, but I’m bursting at the seams to share with you my 2015 plans.
Confession: I try to play it down, but New Years is actually one of my favorite holidays. This year my fiancé and I joined some friend’s up in Tahoe to say “so long” to 2014 and “helllloooo 2015”.
After we counted down, clinked our champagne glasses and talked intentions, everyone went to bed…that is everyone but me. I was awake almost until sunrise, so excited, like a kid on Christmas morning.
I just kept thinking, “It’s January 1st and there is sooooo much I want to do this year!”
There is such a dynamic energy that comes with the idea of a new year and making your dreams come true! Don’t you agree?
After reflecting (all night) I realized there are things that are here to stay (Keep It), things that gots to go (Sweep It) and new things that are coming down the pipeline that I need to go ahead and fully embrace (Reap It).
So without further ado here is my Keep It, Sweep It, Reap It list for 2015
- Continue 1:1 work with fabulous inspirational world changers, dreamers and visionaries
- Continue to go deeper in being a champion for coaches, consultants and business professionals and develop programs specifically for them (versus being a Jane of all trades)
- Mulled Cider. How did not know about this last year?
- Saying “yes” to balance, and “no” to being an insane workaholic lady
- Kirkland’s Spiced Rum (don’t sleep on Costco liquor aisle sis, they’re doing “big” things there…#regretfulpun)
- Using hashtags, whenever for whatever in attempt to be ironic (it’s a hipster thing I don’t understand)
- My no more than 10 tabs at a time rule (if you have the same affliction you already know what I’m talking about)
- Irregular blogs and newsletters. Consistently inconsistent is so 2014
- Being a business robot or a watered down version of “me”. 2015 you’re getting the realist real me, quirks and all (you’re welcome…I think)
- Dimming my light. Playing small is so 2014 too!
- A new group coaching program for emerging coaches who are looking to land their first (or next client), make more money in their business and be confident in talking about what they do! (Stay Tuned!)
- Checking out some new ways to move my body. (Well hello, Bar Method, Tap Class and Kundalini Yoga!)
- Umm, a wedding maybe?! (I’ve been engaged for a year, this like, needs to happen in 2015, Bay Area people send me your suggested locations!)
This is by no means is an exhaustive list, but you get the idea. I don’t want to take up too much of your time, because you know I have some inspired action steps for you!
Your first task of 2015, should you choose to accept:
I’d love to know what your plans are for the New Year and, of course, lend a helping hand in anyway I can.
If you want to have even more fun, you can post your list on Facebook or Instagram, just be sure to use the tag #KISIRI so I see it!
Tallyho and away we go!!! (Okay, I never say that, but it came out, so we’ll go with it)
Wishing you a most prosperous 2015,